Seaflo factory direct sale outdoor flush plastic camping portable toilet 10L 20l
Portable Toilet 20L
The SEAFLO portable toilet is intended for mobile use,such as camping, boating, caravans, cabins, medical, children, home, emergencies, etc. It has high quality construction and makes it strong and durable. Its lightweight design makes it easy to transport and be placed anywhere. Light weight and durable. Compact design for easy storage and transportation. Large, comfortable seat, simple to use, easy to maintain. No external water or power connections required.
Application: marine rv camping tent ,car, etc
Backed SEAFLO' 1-Year Warranty!
STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS
|Flushing water tank|
13L (3.43 Gallon)
20L (5 Gallon)
Dimension (L*W*H) mm
1 x Portable Toilet,
Qty for 20'FCL: 500 pcs
Qty for 40HQ: 1200 pcs
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER AVAILABLE MODELS
1. What is your MOQ?
100 pieces in general, but we also sale about 10--50 pieces for new costumers for their sample testing.
2. What about the delivery time?
It depends on your order quantity; it usually takes 15-25days upon receipt of your 30% deposit by T/T.
Sample can be delivered within 7days.
3. Can I buy different types in one container?
Yes, you can mix different types in one container.
4. Do you have oversea agents?
1. Of course. We have many agents overseas, such as Dacon Europe A/S in Denmark, A P Lifting Gear Company LTD in United Kingdom, SEAFLO MARINE & RV NORTH AMERICA, LLC in United States, Bin Alshaikh Abobaker for Treading in Yemen, Williams Industrial Products Pty Ltd/Marine Systems Australia and SEAFLO AUS pty in Australia, Azzi Sport Marine S.A.R.L in Lebanon, SARAY DENIZ MALZEMELERI YATCILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI in Turkey, RECAMBIOS MARINOS S.L in Spain, DINO CO.,LTD in South Korea.
2. Welcome oversea agents!
5.Do you accept OEM/ODM
Yes. We are also the OEM supplier of many famous companies, such as WALMAT.
6. What is your terms of payment.
T/T, 30% in advance, balance against B/L copy.
7. What is your warranty?
5 years, and within 24 hours reply will be provided to solve customers' problems.
8. What is your port of loading?